Bathroom Cleaning Hacks For Quick And Effortless Results
It’s such a dream to have our bathrooms cleaned without too much elbow grease. Even the thought of cleaning our bathrooms with a sponge and bathroom cleaner on a weekly basis is turning our smiles upside down. But let’s rejoice, because these clever bathroom cleaning hacks are designed to help you clean your bathrooms better and faster!
1. Clean and De-mist Mirrors with Shaving Foam: using shaving foam will stop your mirrors from fogging up when your bathroom becomes steamy.
2. Make Your Shower Screen Gleam With Tea or Oil: simply dip a cloth in black tea, rub on the shower screen and use a clean cloth to polish it. You can even spray cooking oil and let it sit for 10 minutes before rinsing it with soapy water.
3. A Speedy Shine For Windows Using Vinegar: mix one part vinegar and two parts water in a spray bottle and voila! You’ve got the perfect window and shower screen cleaner in one bottle. Also, adding one part sodium bicarbonate will give you great mildew and grime fighter, and makes a wonderful toilet cleaner.
4. Unblock a Slow Drain with Indigestion Tablets: if you suspect that your drains or sinks are clogging up, then drop two indigestion tablets down the drain and pour a cup of distilled vinegar. Leave it for about 10 minutes before you pour a kettle full of boiling water.
5. Unclog Your Shower Head: remove your shower head, put it in a ziplock bag or bowl of distilled vinegar and leave it for an hour. Pop the shower head back on and turn the shower on, and you’ll see that the water flow will be greatly improved.
6. Use A Toothbrush The Clean The Grouts: instead of using a sponge, try using a toothbrush dipped in bleach or sodium bicarbonate to help leave your tile grouts white and new.
Now that we’ve shared these tips and hacks, you can try them and see how many minutes you managed to save when cleaning your bathrooms. And if you have more hacks you’d like to share, please feel free to do so, because you know what they say, sharing is caring!